VTCT Level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
Following the course you will:
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Massage
• Introduction to clinic services and business awareness for complementary therapies
• Introduction to principles and practice of complementary therapies
• Knowledge of anatomy and physiology for complementary therapies
• Provide basic massage therapy techniques for complementary therapies
• Provide basic aromatherapy techniques using pre-blended oils
• Provide basic reflexology techniques
• Introduction to healthy eating and well being for the complementary therapy client
Candidates are required have a good level of English and basic word processing skills
20 sessions/days plus assessments
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of assignments and case studies both of which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course via the clinic sessions, when you have gained all the required knowledge you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment to prepare you for your final assessments and industry.
You are required to complete three summative assessments for each modality (Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology).
You will also complete a final examination paper for your Anatomy, phisiology and Pathology.
VTCT level 2 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
this Course is Eligible for funding. Please see our funding page for further information, details about eligibility and to enquire
N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider although classes do not run on bank holidays they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as this is highlighted in our
'Terms and Conditions' which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
Training will take place at our beautiful training academy in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment. To enquire about funding and booking this course please visit our funding page or if you have any questions please Call Sue on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
(Tuesdays) October 23rd, 30th. November 6th, 13th, 27th. December 4th, 11th
January 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th. February 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th. March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th. April 2nd.
Therapists out there if you are wishing to expand your learning skills I recommend you book yourselves on a course or two with Infinity Training Academy,Sue Masters was my tutor, this lady is a shining star and a font of therapy knowledge.