VTCT Diploma in Complementary Therapies
This VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies training course is comprehensive and practical, ideal for individuals who want to gain a recognised qualification in this thriving industry. Following graduation candidates have several options including employment within salons, spas, clinic, hospice even the NHS or operating a business from home, mobile or freelance work. This course is perfect for individuals are committed to the learning process and who want to receive the highest standards taught by passionate and experienced tutors. You can learn your Diploma courses unit by unit, we start with the Body massage (including the Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology). You can choose which option is next - Reflexology or Aromatherapy.
Following The Course You Will:
- Be a qualified Complementary Therapist
- Gain employment clinics, NHS, salons, health centres, spas
- Operate a commercial business from home
- Gain full insurance and professional membership recognition
- Offer clients the most popular treatments to the highest standard
- Love your job!
- Boost your income
- Create your hourly rate!
- Enrol onto specialist courses on completion
Good to Know
All VTCT Complementary Therapy courses now include a lifetime access to our training portal which is an invaluable tool during and after your initial training.
Course Content- 11 Mandatory Units
- Business practice for Complementary Therapies (Assignment)
- Health, safety & hygiene for Complementary Therapies (Assignment)
- Principles & Practice for Complementary Therapies (Assignment)
- Provide Body Massage
- Reflective practice for body massage
- Certificate in Anatomy, physiology & pathology
- Less common pathologies for Complementary Therapies (Assignment)
- Provide Reflexology
- Reflective practice for Reflexology
- Provide Aromatherapy
- Reflective practice for Aromatherapy
- Practical tuition, step by step throughout the programme.
You must be over 18 years age, have a good level and understanding of English. All assignments must be word processed so access to a pc/laptop etc and printer is a must.
Saturdays & Sundays (9.30/10-5pm). See individual webpages to see dates for each programme.
You will have 3 practical assessments towards the end of each course in our realistic working environment. You will be continuously assessed throughout the programme to ascertain skills and knowledge line with the VTCT expectations and standards.
On successful completion of all 11 Mandatory units of the course Candidates will receive a VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Online
- Diploma in Body Massage 10 sessions
- Diploma in Reflexology - 10 sessions
- Diploma in Aromatherapy - 10 sessions
Please see the course diary for course start dates. The VTCT Complementary Therapy Diploma is a rolling programme which means you have the freedom to choose which unit you start with. We do have an in-depth discussion with you to decide which option is best for you first, realistic expectations of yourself, time management tips and coursework planning. Your online Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology is started prior to your first diploma, ideally you will have completed but the course can be taken concurrently.
See individual webpages to see dates for each programme
Therapists out there if you are wishing to expand your learning skills I recommend you book yourselves on a course or two with Infinity Training Academy, Sue Masters was my tutor, this lady is a shining star and a font of therapy knowledge.