Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies
We are delighted to share with you our brand new, comprehensive and complete massage qualification.
Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team have created a foundation training programme which encompasses all the essential therapies and modalities to get you up and running as a self-employed therapist.
We have collated information over the past 10 years of training and have included some of most requested treatments combined with skills to elevate your knowledge and presence in the industry. As more and more people are receiving various types of massage on a regular basis for health, relaxation and to help balance their busy and stressful lives this training course will provide you with all the fundamental skills required to become a capable and confident professional therapist.
This level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapies ( FHT), the UK’s leading professional association for therapists. Upon completion of this course you will be eligible to gain professional membership and insurance with the FHT.
In the last decade over 90% of our students’ ambition and dream is to work for themselves providing complementary, holistic and wellbeing treatments to their clients in order to assist and support them for whatever their need or treatment. We feel we have created a truly bespoke course for you, not confined by other qualifications ‘ticking boxes’ guidelines, the focus has only ever been to design the ultimate package.
What does the course include?
- Anatomy & Physiology - Online
- Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Holistic Facials
- On-Site Massage
Following the Course
- You will be a qualified massage therapist!
- Be your own boss!
- Build a regular client base, boosting your income with amazing margins!
- Set your own hourly rate!
- Operate a commercial business from a room at home, garden room, mobile or rent a room
- Gain full insurance, professional membership and join the accredited register with the FHT
- Have the skills, knowledge & confidence to treat a range of clients
- The history, origins and development of body massage and different styles
- Methods of preparation for all areas
- The holistic effects of massage
- Consultation skills, procedure and customer service
- Clinic Protocol
- Communication key skills
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Traditional and current massage movements
- Aftercare and Home care Advice
- Retail skills
- Professionalism, ethics, referrals and legislation
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology online (Final examination & Assignment)
- Business Plan (Assignment)
- Practical Tuition, Guidance and Support throughout the course
- Hot Stone Massage (2-days input + commercial salon + Assessments)
- Indian Head Massage (2-days input + commercial salon + Assessments)
- Seated/On-site Massage (1-day input + commercial salon + Assessments
- Holistic Facials (2 days input + commercial salon + Assessments)
You must be over 18 years age, have a good level and understanding of English. All assignments must be word processed so access to a pc/laptop etc and printer is a must.
Course Duration and Times
25 Days (10am 5pm unless otherwise stated)
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of assignments and case studies both of which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course, when you have gained all the required knowledge you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment to prepare you for your final assessments and industry. You will complete final practical assessments to determine if you have achieved the required standard. You will have a final examination paper for your Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, 70% is required to pass. We currently hold a 100% pass rate.
You must carry out and document evidence for all units of the course. You will be given a timetable for when your portfolio must be completed and submitted at the start of the course.
- Body Massage: 25 recorded treatments
- Hot stone Massage:10 recorded treatments
- Indian Head Massage: 10 recorded treatments
- On-site Massage: 10 recorded treatments
- Holistic Facials: 10 recorded treatments
Upon completion you will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies which is industry recognised and fully insurable.
September: 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
October: 2nd, 9th
Commercial salon: 27th November
Assessments: 11th & 18th December
Hot Stone Massage- 8th & 15th January
Indian Head Massage- 22nd & 29th January
On-Site Massage- 5th February
Holistic Facials- 12th & 19th
Commercial Salon: 19th & 26th March
Assessments: 2nd, 9th, 16th April
Price (21 days - 10am until 4pm unless otherwise stated)
After months of research of courses available or around my area, I discovered infinity academy and their “total therapist course”,
From the moment of enquiring ,Sue has been welcoming, informative, so knowledgeable and passionate - not to mention kind and caring.
The course has been, honestly, one of the best decisions I have ever made for myself.
The level of training you receive is incomparable to anything else and ensures that your future clients will be receiving incredibly
high standard of treatments. The days I spend at infinity are literally my favourite days of the week!
Aside from the incredible training, I feel I have made wonderful friendships which is another element of this course that I shall cherish!
Sue has been the most incredible tutor, and the best cheerleader! Always encouraging and always gets the best out of you every time!
Safe to say I won’t be going anywhere else for training ….and Sue you’re stuck with me now for the next few years as your student! 🙂