Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies
We are delighted to share with you our brand new, comprehensive and complete massage qualification.
Our highly experienced and knowledgeable team have created a foundation training programme which encompasses all the essential therapies and modalities to get you up and running as a self-employed therapist.
We have collated information over the past 10 years of training and have included some of most requested treatments combined with skills to elevate your knowledge and presence in the industry. As more and more people are receiving various types of massage on a regular basis for health, relaxation and to help balance their busy and stressful lives this training course will provide you with all the fundamental skills required to become a capable and confident professional therapist.
This level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies is accredited by the Federation of Holistic Therapies ( FHT), the UK’s leading professional association for therapists. Upon completion of this course you will be eligible to gain professional membership and insurance with the FHT and join the FHT’s Complementary Healthcare Therapist Register which is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
In the last decade over 90% of our students’ ambition and dream is to work for themselves providing complementary, holistic and wellbeing treatments to their clients in order to assist and support them for whatever their need or treatment. We feel we have created a truly bespoke course for you, not confined by other qualifications ‘ticking boxes’ guidelines, the focus has only ever been to design the ultimate package.
What does the course include?
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology- Online
- Body Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Holistic Facials
- On-Site Massage
Following the Course
- You will be a qualified massage therapist!
- Be your own boss!
- Build a regular client base, boosting your income with amazing margins!
- Set your own hourly rate!
- Operate a commercial business from a room at home, garden room, mobile or rent a room
- Gain full insurance, professional membership and join the accredited register with the FHT
- Have the skills, knowledge & confidence to treat a range of clients
- The history, origins and development of body massage and different styles
- Methods of preparation for all areas
- The holistic effects of massage
- Consultation skills, procedure and customer service
- Clinic Protocol
- Communication key skills
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Traditional and current massage movements
- Aftercare and Home care Advice
- Retail skills
- Professionalism, ethics, referrals and legislation
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology online (Final examination & Assignment)
- Business Plan (Assignment)
- Practical Tuition, Guidance and Support throughout the course
- Hot Stone Massage (1-day input + commercial salon + Assessments)
- Indian Head Massage (1-day input + commercial salon + Assessments)
- Seated/On-site Massage (1-day input + commercial salon + Assessments
- Holistic Facials (2 days input + commercial salon + Assessments)
You must be over 18 years age, have a good level and understanding of English. All assignments must be word processed so access to a pc/laptop etc and printer is a must.
Course Duration and Times
25 Days (10am 5pm unless otherwise stated)
You are required to produce a portfolio of evidence which will consist of assignments and case studies both of which will be carried out at home. You will be continually assessed throughout the course, when you have gained all the required knowledge you will practice your skills on clients in a realistic working environment to prepare you for your final assessments and industry. You will complete final practical assessments to determine if you have achieved the required standard. You will have a final examination paper for your Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology, 70% is required to pass. We currently hold a 100% pass rate.
You must carry out and document evidence for all units of the course. You will be given a timetable for when your portfolio must be completed and submitted at the start of the course.
- Body Massage: 25 recorded treatments
- Hot stone Massage:10 recorded treatments
- Indian Head Massage: 10 recorded treatments
- On-site Massage: 10 recorded treatments
- Holistic Facials: 10 recorded treatments
Upon completion you will receive a Level 3 Diploma in Massage Therapies which is industry recognised and fully insurable.
N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider although classes do not run on bank holidays they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as this is highlighted in our
'Terms and Conditions' which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
Training will take place at our beautiful training academy in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment. To book a course please complete the on-line booking form or if you have any questions please Call Sue on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
Dates: Starts 8th , 15th, 22nd, 29th Oct
12th, 19th, 26th Nov.
Commercial Spa & Massage Assessments 2021
Hot Stone Massage
Indian Head Massage
Commercial Salon and Assessments
Price: 25 Days (10-5pm unless otherwise stated)
Therapists out there if you are wishing to expand your learning skills I recommend you book yourselves on a course or two with Infinity Training Academy,Sue Masters was my tutor, this lady is a shining star and a font of therapy knowledge.