Terms and Conditions
How to book a course
- To secure a place on any of our training courses simply complete and submit our on-line booking form. If your booking is successful we will create your account and contact you for payment of the full amount/deposit via email and an online invoice (see below). Once funds arrive we will forward a paid (or renewed) invoice for your records, which will include the date your balance was paid (or is due by) and our induction manual which provides you with all the information required prior to your training. It is your responsibility to ensure payment is received on time.
One/Two day courses
- Payment required on receipt of invoice
- If we do not receive full payment we reserve the right to re-advertise your place to another student.
VTCT Diploma/Multiple Course Booking
Interest Free Instalment Plans.
- All VTCT Diploma Courses, and multiple bookings totalling £600.00 or more are eligible for our interest free instalment plan. A 25% non-refundable deposit of the total course fees is due upon enrolment. £100 is then due monthly until the course fee is paid in full (an invoice with relevant payment details will be sent). This scheme is only available for bank transfer payments. Learners are ultimately responsible for their payments; late payments will result in a payment penalty fee of 5% of the remaining balance per month.
- Students cannot progress onto any other training courses if fees are outstanding from this or any other incentive/course
- Non-payment will result in the student being withdrawn from the programme.
- The academy will employ appropriate debt recovery agencies where learners breach the terms of the signed student contract.
- All course fees must be paid in full before the completion of your course. To clarify, Infinity Training Academy will not claim for and release your certificate if you have outstanding course fees.
- Courses can be paid via Debit/Credit card or Bank Transfer
To cancel your booking
- COOLING OFF PERIOD - In accordance with the 'Distance Selling Regulation 2000' you are entitled to a 7-day cooling off period which enables you to receive your full deposit or fee should you need to cancel your booking. Any cancellation within this period must be in writing and within 7 days of booking the course. If a booking is cancelled after the 7 day cooling off period or we do not receive written confirmation, all deposits will be lost as fees are non-refundable and non-transferable
- REFUNDS – refunds of up to 50% of what has been paid to date, (minus the non-refundable 25% deposit) will be given if cancelled 30 days or more from the course start date.
Withdrawing from a commenced course
- If you need to withdraw from a course for any reason once it has commenced you will NOT receive any refund.
Cancellation or amendments of training by us
- In the unlikely event that we need to defer training, this includes tutor illness, bad weather or insufficient numbers we will offer you a place on the following scheduled training date/s, fees may be able to transfer to another programme (Infinity courses only) or a refund will be arranged for you.
- Many of our courses are planned months in advance, and we strive to offer the training as scheduled - but occasional changes are necessary. Infinity Training Academy LTD reserve the right to amend details of training within reason - including training times, venues and tutors. Infinity is not liable for travel, accommodation, childcare or potential income loses.
What do course costs include?
- Course costs include all the necessary materials to ensure you receive excellence in training. Unless otherwise stated costs include: Course literature, materials, tuition fees, registration costs, assessment, marking, refreshments and biscuits.
- Course fees do NOT include: Kit costs, equipment, products, travel/accommodation expenses or food.
- It is your responsibility to check if your insurers will accept the pending qualification to your existing cover before booking a course. If this is your first qualification in therapies it is advisable to take out student cover from a reputable provider.
- Certificates are awarded at the end of a programme or after case studies/assignments have been passed by the tutor. Students must have demonstrated the level of competence required to achieve certification.
- Any student who fails to meet the required standard after the completion of a course including assignments and case studies will be invited back to re-take the course at no additional cost.
Health and Safety
- Participants are required to inform the Infinity Training Academy of any medical condition prior to booking the course. Some therapies are physically demanding; therefore, it is vital that your health and fitness is of an acceptable standard to perform therapies. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are stating you are medically fit to perform and receive the therapy you have chosen to learn.
- DISCLAIMER- If your tutor deems it a health and safety risk for you to continue on a programme you will forfeit all course fees. If you are in doubt please contact us prior to enrolling onto any programme.
- Unless stated all courses run from 10am -5pm. Please arrive at 9.45 ensuring you meet the required standard of dress and appearance. Participants who arrive more than 30 minutes after the course has started may not be allowed to join the class and will forfeit course fees.
- N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider and although classes do not run on bank holidays, they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as is also highlighted in our terms and conditions which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
- Infinity Training Academy LTD periodically advertises courses at a reduced rate. Candidates who have already enrolled onto a course at the full rate cannot receive a discount or re-enrol.
- Only one offer can be redeemed at a time.
- If you have any questions please contact the Academy's Principal-Sue Masters on: 07971987940 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org