FHT Seated Bamboo Massage
This Seated Bamboo massage course is a unique blend of the energy saving on-site massage and deep tissue techniques from our Eastern Bamboo massage. This course was created by Infinity for one of our Holistic shows to showcase the Eastern Bamboo massage in-situ, the response ever since has been incredible. This style of massage really has the wow factor and is perfect for massage therapist who wants to extend their skills and create more opportunities for themselves. Due to it's versatility this massage is ideal to offer in offices, exhibitions, shows, conferences, airports and rent a chair as the client remains fully clothed and the massage chair is lightweight and portable. Using the bamboo we focus on the primary areas where people report stress and tension- neck, back and shoulders. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform this treatment with minimum effort as therapists use their body weight and bamboo to prevent repetitive strain and tiring. Many of our previous learners now provide this exclusive massage to businesses large and small as part of their well-being programmes. Need more clients/bookings? We will teach you how this modality can help build your therapy business.
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to practice and charge for Seated Fusion Massage
- Gain professional insurance and membership
- Stand out by offering a wow-factor massage
- Be able to offer treatments to office workers, residential homes, salons.
- Increase revenue, take advantage of 'non-therapy' environments
- Appeal to sports clubs, events, Christmas parties, shows, exhibitions
- Able to massage on the move, very portable chair
- Offer a deep tissue therapy which requires very little effort
- Have knowledge how to build your client base and bookings
- What is Seated Bamboo Massage
- Effects and Benefits
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Methods of Preparation
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Relevant Legislation
- Acupressure, Meridians & Chakras
- Marketing Advice
- How to look after your Bamboo
- Step by step demonstrations & support throughout.
All candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 Body Massage and/or hot stone massage qualification as a prerequisite.
One Day (10-4)
Continual assessments takes place during the programme to assess practical skills and knowledge gained during the course in line with the training schools expectations and standards.
Certificate in Seated Bamboo Fusion Massage. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our terms and conditions on enrolment.
Price (one day course)
Just to say every time I offer the Seated Bamboo and stones massage at events/fetes it really does draw in the crowds. It is making a real difference to my business and introducing me to new clients. Young, mature, male, female - they all love it and they always give me glowing praise. I have had bookings this week from people who tried it at the weekend! Love it!