Oriental Thai Foot Ritual Training
Traditional Thai Foot Massage is a combination of acupressure, energy balancing and stretching exercises. Thai foot massage is practised everywhere in Thailand and a part of everyday life, techniques that are still used today date back over 2000 years. The treatment focuses on the lower legs and feet, the practitioner uses a range of pressures and techniques using their hands, thumbs and a wooden acupressure massage tool to stimulate and balance the bodies systems and energy/Chi by addressing the Sen lines and pressure points. You will be shown how to use the wooden acupressure tool to create a incredibly therapeutic treatment for your client whilst minimising the impact and strain to your hands.
We conducted our own research from our client database and discovered that treatments to the feet (Reflexology, Thai foot massage) came second to massage in the 'Favourite Treatment' category. So if you are looking to expand your skills,attract new clients or to decide if you would like to learn Reflexology then Thai Foot Massage is the perfect course for you.
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to practice and charge for Thai Foot Massage
- Get professional insurance & membership
- Offer your clients' more choice, many love feet treatments!
- Increase profits,very low set up costs
- Stand out from your competition
- Be able to offer the anywhere, very transportable
- Become more employable, increasingly popular treatment
- History, origins and development of Thai Foot Massage
- What are Sen Lines & Meridians
- Effects and Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Methods of adaption
- Marketing and Retail advise
- Materials, equipment and products
- Unique selling points for your business
- Step by step practical application of Thai Foot Ritual Routine
- Aftercare and Home care advise
Candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 qualification in Body Massage
Your tutor will observe your performance throughout the course and assess your skills and knowledge against the required criteria governed by the Industries regulatory bodies. You will complete a short test paper to attain whether you have met this criteria. 100% pass rate to date.
Certificate in Oriental Thai Foot Ritual accredited by The FHT-Federation of Holistic Therapists. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our 'Terms and Conditions' on enrolment.
Price (one day course)
Well what can I say about Infinity Training Academy? I found Sue's teaching methods exceptional and the her personality and patience has really helped me and others to succeed. If your thinking about doing a course I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.