Oriental Thai Foot Ritual Training Courses
Traditional Thai Foot Massage is a combination of acupressure, energy balancing and stretching exercises. Thai foot massage is practised everywhere in Thailand and a part of everyday life, techniques that are still used today date back over 2000 years. The treatment focuses on the lower legs and feet, the practitioner uses a range of pressures and techniques using their hands, thumbs and a wooden acupressure massage tool to stimulate and balance the bodies systems and energy/Chi by addressing the Sen lines and pressure points. You will be shown how to use the wooden acupressure tool to create a incredibly therapeutic treatment for your client whilst minimising the impact and strain to your hands.
We conducted our own research from our client database and discovered that treatments to the feet (Reflexology, Thai foot massage) came second to massage in the 'Favourite Treatment' category. So if you are looking to expand your skills,attract new clients or to decide if you would like to learn Reflexology then Thai Foot Massage is the perfect course for you.
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to practice and charge for Thai Foot Massage
- Get professional insurance & membership
- Offer your clients' more choice, many love feet treatments!
- Increase profits,very low set up costs
- Stand out from your competition
- Be able to offer the anywhere, very transportable
- Become more employable, increasingly popular treatment
- History, origins and development of Thai Foot Massage
- What are Sen Lines & Meridians
- Effects and Benefits of Thai Foot Massage
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Methods of adaption
- Marketing and Retail advise
- Materials, equipment and products
- Unique selling points for your business
- Step by step practical application of Thai Foot Ritual
- Aftercare and Home care advise
Candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 qualification in Body Massage
One day (10am-5pm)
Your tutor will observe your performance throughout the course and assess your skills and knowledge against the required criteria governed by the Industries regulatory bodies.
Infinity Training Academy Certificate in Thai Ritual. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our 'Terms and Conditions' on enrolment.
N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider although classes do not run on bank holidays they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as this is highlighted in our 'Terms and Conditions' which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
Training will take place at our beautiful training academy based in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment. To book a course please complete the on-line booking form or if you have any questions please call Sue on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
Mon 11th December 2017
Fri 6th April 2018
Price (one day course)
Well what can I say about the Infinity Training Academy. I found Sue's teaching methods exceptional and the her personality and patience has really helped me and others to succeed. If your thinking about doing a course I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.