The aim of this workshop is to give an understanding of Infertility and Maternity Reflexology.
- Systems of the body to be worked during pregnancy
- Understanding of Maternity and Infertility techniques
- Compiling a detailed case history
- Contra indications and their implications
- Common complaints and related reflex areas
- Treating and caring for the patient
- Instruction in practical work
- Referrals of patients to a G.P. and midwife
- Holistic approach.
Must hold an Ofqual accredited Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology - or equivalent, or higher. (VTCT, ITEC, City & Guilds)
One day (10am-4pm)
The delegates will gain a CThA accredited certificate, achieving 5 CPD points.
Training will take place at our beautiful training academy in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment. To book a course please complete the on-line booking form or if you have any questions please Call Sue on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
Saturday 4th July 2020
Price (one day course)
“Teresa’s teaching methods took into account that we all learn in different ways. She encouraged all of us and trained us to a very high standard of work. Teresa gave me the confidence to practice and adapt the skills.
Reflexology has become one of my most popular treatments!”
Gillian, Dorchester, Complementary Practitioner