FHT Ear Candling Training Course
This Ear Candling course is ideal for both beauty and complementary therapists alike who want to offer this popular and effective treatment to clients.Thermal auricular therapy is a gentle, relaxing and non-invasive treatment. It is an ancient natural therapy involving the use of ear candles to help address conditions such as excessive or compacted ear wax, glue ear, ringing in the ears, congestion from colds/flu, sinusitis, rhinitis, headaches and migraines. This course will teach you to apply a thermal auricular treatment safely and effectively using Hopi ear candles. The course is designed to provide you will the skills to carry out this relaxing therapy with complete confidence and safety. You will also learn a sinus drainage routine to complement and enhance this therapy.
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to perform and charge for Hopi treatment
- Offer clients' more variety of treatments
- Easily treat common aliments e.g. hay fever, sinus congestion & allergies
- Be able to add into existing treatments to increase their effectiveness
- Perform anywhere including: Salons, mobile, shows, exhibitions, spas & home.
- More employable
- Have a skill that puts no stress on the therapists body. Perfect!
- History of Hopi Ear Candling
- How and when to use the candles
- Health, safety & Hygiene procedures
- Effects and Benefits
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Demonstration including pressure point, lymphatic drainage & ear massage
- Methods of adaption
- Retail and marketing advice
- Insurance & product suppliers
- Tuition, guidance and support throughout.
Any professionally recognised industry qualification (NVQ, VTCT, ITEC etc).
1/2 Day (10-2pm)
Ongoing assessment throughout the programme will enable the tutor to determine if you have displayed the skills and knowledge required by the FHT'S expectations and standards. To date 100% pass rate.
Once you have met the required standards and expectations you will receive a FHT Certificate in Ear Candling (Thermal Auricular Therapy), which is fully insurable.
Thursday 20th January
Thursday 10th March
Price (half day course)
Well what can I say about Infinity Training Academy. I found Sue's teaching methods exceptional and the her personality and patience has really helped me and others to succeed. If your thinking about doing a course I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.