FHT Eastern Bamboo Massage
This Eastern bamboo massage training course is perfect if you want to offer your clients a unique and effective treatment with a wow factor whilst preventing tiring and injury to yourself. Bamboo has been introduced into rituals for life energy for thousands of years. Today, these ancient rituals have been reintroduced by modern spas and salons through bamboo massage therapy. This form of massage can be offered as a deep tissue massage, it is perfect for therapists who struggle applying a deep pressure for their clients. Bamboo massage therapy uses various pieces and sizes of bamboo to treat certain areas and conditions. The bamboo kit is lightweight and easy to clean making it ideal for every therapist wherever you work!
Bamboo massage is a form of deep tissue massage, kneading the muscles to work out tension and muscular dysfunction to deliver a fabulous therapeutic and relaxation massage. Bamboo massage soothes sore muscles, increases circulation and aids a sense of deep relaxation. Like Swedish massage the pace can pressure can be adapted to suit the client's needs, however working so deep into the muscles has never been easier nor as much fun!
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to practice and charge for Eastern Bamboo Massage.
Gain professional insurance.
- Have learnt techniques to enable you to apply deeper and more consistent pressure to trigger points and sore spots without extra physical exertion.
- Be among the first to offer this truly unique treatment
- Stand out from your competitors and catch the attention of new clients’.
- Use techniques to reduce the fatigue and stress to the therapist’s hands, wrists and body.
- Be able to work mobile, from home, salon or spa as the kit is very lightweight and easy to clean.
- History and concept of Eastern Bamboo Massage
- Effects and Benefits of Bamboo
- Contraindications and Client Consultation
- Aftercare Advice
- Health, Safety and Hygiene
- Professional Ethics
- Contents of the Bamboo Kit & how to look after your kit
- Step by step Eastern Bamboo Massage Routine & adaption
- Retail and Marketing Advice
- Question and Answer Session
Candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 qualification in Massage.
One day (10am-5pm)
Your tutor will observe your performance throughout the course and assess your skills and knowledge against the required criteria governed by the Industries regulatory bodies.
Infinity Training Academy Certificate in Eastern Bamboo Massage. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our terms and conditions on enrolment.
Price (one day course)
What a wonderful day I had today attending 1-1 Eastern Bamboo Massage tuition with Sue... From the moment I arrived, masked of course, the Covid restrictions although visible and firmly in place did not detract from the comfortable happy vibe of this wonderful space. Wishing I had a dictaphone to record the extensive knowledge of this wonderful lady who guided me through this new and amazing skill. The model, a regular at the academy, was filled with ease again with regular Covid prompts but not detracting from the experience. Sue has taken the new normal and ran with it creating her own ebb and flow, embracing change, and yet seemingly changing nothing, thank you sue for another wonderful training day