Eastern Bamboo Massage Training Courses
This Eastern bamboo massage training course is perfect if you want to offer your clients a unique and effective treatment with a wow factor whilst preventing tiring and injury to yourself. Bamboo has been introduced into rituals for life energy for thousands of years. Today, these ancient rituals have been reintroduced by modern spas and salons through bamboo massage therapy. This form of massage can be offered as a deep tissue massage, it is perfect for therapists who struggle applying a deep pressure for their clients. Bamboo massage therapy uses various pieces and sizes of bamboo to treat certain areas and conditions. The bamboo kit is lightweight and easy to clean making it ideal for every therapist wherever you work!
Bamboo massage is a form of deep tissue massage, kneading the muscles to work out tension and muscular dysfunction to deliver a fabulous therapeutic and relaxation massage. Bamboo massage soothes sore muscles, increases circulation and aids a sense of deep relaxation. Like Swedish massage the pace can pressure can be adapted to suit the client's needs, however working so deep into the muscles has never been easier nor as much fun!
Following the course you will:
• Be qualified to practice and charge for Eastern Bamboo Massage.
• Gain professional insurance.
• Have learnt techniques to enable you to apply deeper and more consistent pressure to trigger points and sore spots without extra physical exertion.
• Be among the first to offer this truly unique treatment
• Stand out from your competitors and catch the attention of new clients’.
• Use techniques to reduce the fatigue and stress to the therapist’s hands, wrists and body.
• Be able to work mobile, from home, salon or spa as the kit is very lightweight and easy to clean.
• History and concept of Eastern Bamboo Massage
• Effects and Benefits of Bamboo
• Contraindications and Client Consultation
• Aftercare Advice
• Health, Safety and Hygiene
• Professional Ethics
• Contents of the Bamboo Kit & how to look after your kit
• Step by step Eastern Bamboo Massage Routine & adaption
• Retail and Marketing Advice
• Question and Answer Session
Candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 qualification in Massage.
One day (10am-5pm)
Your tutor will observe your performance throughout the course and assess your skills and knowledge against the required criteria governed by the Industries regulatory bodies.
Infinity Training Academy Certificate in Eastern Bamboo Massage. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our terms and conditions on enrolment.
£150 Fee includes training manual, all learning materials, assessment and certification.
Save ££££££ on training, travel and accommodation costs as well as time with our unique in-house training service, let us come to you! If there are four or more therapists wanting to learn any of our therapies contact us via the enquiry form and tell us your requirements and we will contact you with the best possible price and dates. Due to our increasingly busy schedule please allow four weeks notice. One of our most recent clients saved £1050 just on training costs using this service! Interested? Contact us here.
N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider although classes do not run on bank holidays they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as this is highlighted in our
'Terms and Conditions' which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
Training will take place at our beautiful training academy in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment. To book a course please complete the on-line booking form or if you have any questions please Call Sue on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
Monday 25th February 2019
Monday 24th June 2019
Price (one day course)
Therapists out there if you are wishing to expand your learning skills I recommend you book yourselves on a course or two with Infinity Training Academy,Sue Masters was my tutor, this lady is a shining star and a font of therapy knowledge.