Diploma in Holistic Crystal & Colour Therapies
This Diploma in Crystal & Colour Therapy will provide you with all the fundamental skills required to become a capable and confident professional Holistic Therapist. It is the perfect course for any therapist wanting to expand their holistic awareness and to discover the healing power of crystals & Colour either as a treatment in their own right or to use as effective, healing tools along with other holistic therapies. Crystals have long been used in holistic therapies and are gentle, non-invasive and powerful tool for all types of healers/therapists. Crystals are very versatile and can be used in many different ways from dowsing to configurations and placements to balancing the chakra systems and helping restore nervous system and endocrine disorders.
A Colour Therapist can help people understand their needs for certain colours, and advise them how to use these colours for healing, health, relaxation and creative inspiration. Colour is a part of our everyday life, why not learn how to use colour to help ourselves, friends, family and clients achieve optimum well-being.
Why not come and learn about something completely natural that is a part of the earth’s many healing gifts and understand how crystal and colour can help strengthen you as a therapist and help to pass that knowledge on to your clients in this very specialised and unique holistic crystal qualification.
- History, philosophy and concept of crystal & colour
- Crystal families, shapes, colours covering a range of crystals.
- Methods of cleansing, energising, and storing crystals.
- Application of visualisation, breathing and meditation with crystals & colour
- Crystal therapy procedures i.e. configurations, placements, dowsing.
- Integration of crystals & Colour with other therapies i.e. aromatherapy
- Understanding relevant anatomy and physiology relating to both therapies
- Creating Homeostasis and re-balancing the body, mind and subtle energies
- Learn how to ground and protect yourself and your client
- Understand the contra-indications pertaining to both therapies
- Visible light section of the electromagnetic spectrum
- Using colour techniques for clothing, de'cor and food
Following the course you will:
- Be a professionally qualified Holistic Crystal & Colour Therapist
- Offer as a stand-alone therapy or integrate with your portfolio of treatments.
- Offer to clients a specialist therapy and attract a new client base
- Learn invaluable skills to strengthen your holistic healing
- Learn new things about yourself and how your subtle energy system works.
- Understand interpersonal skills with your clients
Method of Assessment
You will need to complete a portfolio of evidence and will cover a range of criteria set out by the syllabus for your case studies. Written questions designed for you to cover the knowledge and understanding elements of the qualification will need to be completed and you will be assessed in a beautiful and professional working environment at Infinity Training Academy by your Tutor Jo Bonam.
All candidates are required to hold a level 3 Massage Qualification or equivalent as a prerequisite.
Diploma in Holistic Crystal and Colour Therapy, accredited by The Guild of Professional Therapists.
N.B. Please note Infinity Training Academy is a private training provider although classes do not run on bank holidays they may be scheduled to run within school holidays so please check and plan before enrolling and committing to a course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as this is highlighted in our
'Terms and Conditions' which all candidates must read and agree to abide by before enrolment.
All training takes place at our beautiful training academy in Melbourne, Derbyshire. Location, travel and accommodation information will be sent to you following enrolment.
To book a course please complete the on-line booking form or to ask any questions please call us on 07971987940. We look forward to welcoming you onto our courses.
2nd 3rd and 4th October
Assessment day - 6 weeks later, date to be arranged during the course.
Price (three day course)
Well what can I say about the Infinity Training Academy. I found Sue's teaching methods exceptional and the her personality and patience has really helped me and others to succeed. If your thinking about doing a course I can honestly say you will not be disappointed.