FHT Certificate in On-Site Massage
This On - site massage course is perfect for massage therapists who want to extend their skills and create more opportunities for themselves. Due to it's versatility on site massage is ideal to offer in offices, exhibitions, shows, conferences, airports, rent a chair as the client remains fully clothed and the massage chair is lightweight and portable. This treatment focuses on the primary areas where people report stress and tension- neck, back, shoulders, scalp and face. This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to safely and effectively perform this treatment with minimum effort as therapists use their body weight, elbows and forearms which prevents repetitive strain and tiring.
Following the course you will:
- Be qualified to practice and charge for on-site massage
- Gain professional insurance and membership
- Be able to register for events companies
- Be able to offer treatments to office workers, residential homes, salons.
- Increase revenue, take advantage of 'non-therapy' environments
- Increase employability factor
- Appeal to sports clubs, events, Christmas parties, shows, exhibitions
- Able to massage on the move, very portable chair
- Have a skill which requires very little effort for great results.
- What is seated massage
- Effects and Benefits
- Contraindications & Contra-actions
- Methods of Preparation
- Health, safety and Hygiene
- Relevant Legislation
- Acupressure, Meridians & Chakras
- Marketing Advice
- Step by step demonstrations & support throughout the day.
All candidates are required to hold a recognised level 3 qualification in massage as a prerequisite
Continual assessments takes place during the programme to assess practical skills and knowledge gained during the course in line with the training schools expectations and standards.
Infinity Training Academy Certificate in On Site/Seated Massage. Please check with your insurance provider that this qualification is accepted before enrolling onto the course. Infinity Training Academy cannot be held responsible as all candidates accept our terms and conditions on enrolment.
Price (one day course)
'My learning experience on the On-Site Massage course was excellent, Sue's energy, enthusiasm and vast knowledge has been invaluable, I have met some great people and I have learnt so much from such a great network of amazing therapists. Fun, positive, relaxing and effortlessly informative, thank you.
I've just completed an on-site massage course with Infinity training academy and I’m will be doing more in the very near future. Sue is a fantastic tutor; a real professional who is able put anyone at ease straight away. She has a huge wealth of knowledge and experience that she is keen to share. The course was packed with useful information, and above all hands on. The classes were small so we had plenty of time to practise.